LeMieux Dressage Saddle Pad with Lambskin
Normally delivered in 7 - 10 days
Half Lined Merino Wool Dressage Pad
These Professional Level Dressage Saddle Pads are half lined with 100% natural Australian Merino lambskin.
The wool used is much denser & softer than the older sheep wool used in most other pads.
The spine is swept up at the wither relieving pressure on the withers and allowing air flow. There is now a strengthened girth strap protection area with double adjustable velcro straps for ease of saddle fitting. Ideal for putting competition numbers & logos on.
Natural wool promotes blood circulation, is fully breathable, maintains optimum temperature in summer and winter. This regulation of humidity controlls bacteria and viruses and prevents bruising, scarring, chaffing and pressure sores. If washed carefully on a wool cycle (max 30 degrees), or by hand, with LeMieux Wool Wash or non-biological powder or liquid these lambskin pads will last for years. Always air dry. DO NOT tumble dry or place directly on a heat source.
- Remove hair, dirt and dried sweat with a stiff brush
- Machine wash at 30° on a cool/wool cycle or hand wash
- Use Lemieux Wool Wash (available from Horse Health)
- Straighten/flatten cotton fabric after washing
- Air dry near heat source. Never tumble dry
- Avoid using strong fabric conditioners
- Please ensure all velcro is closed firmly prior to washing.
- Warning: In rare cases dye from black wool items may leach from wool items giving a slight blue tint. Staining of grey coats can occur.